1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! :-) Plus a Song/Poem

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jennralize, May 20, 2016.

1. Jennralize

Hi!

Hope you're all well?!

I've just registered on this and one other forum, as a few friends asked me to share this little poem/song I wrote this morning, as they found it quite evocative and relevant, so here I am, disseminating it like some internet farmer chucking her seed about... :slight_smile:

A little poem/song I wrote, for all the guys who decided to blurt out their sexual preference on discovering I used to have a penis. I call it "I Didn't Need To Know":

You walked up to me, eyes so bright,
    Said your name was Bradlee and asked if I was alright.
    I smiled right back and perked up at the convo,
    Knew where this would end, but'd been drinking on my own, so,
    I answered all your questions, even those that seemed quite personal,
    I figured "what the heck, this life is ultimately terminal!"

You asked if I had kids, I said "No, but one day maybe,
    I'd like a son and daughter, but I can't carry a baby!".
    The look you gave me, it was pity and you reassured,
    "Don't worry, there are stem cell trials - many illnesses'll get cured!"

I thought right then "It hasn't clicked, he doesn't know my story,
    This is where I scare him off, by getting super gory."
    Instead of describing the state of my axewound, I decided to lay it on gently,
    I told you I used to be a boy, in an instant you spoke to me differently.

"I'm not into men, not gay, don't like cock,
    It's a shame you're not a woman, I'd be hard as a rock."
    You laughed and grinned nervously, exited silently,
    leaving me feeling non-human, unsurprisingly.

I didn't need to know, that you didn't want a blow, from this ex ho, on your down-below.
    I didn't need to know, that your penis lost it's flow, when you thought about my past sperm-filled pants-arrow.
    I didn't need to know, that you thought of me as a sideshow, or a game show joke prize that nobody wants, though.

I didn't need to know, but remember for next time, I may be a freak to you, but I'm not after your white slime.
    I was flattered by the attention, enjoying the conversation, now I'm sat here all alone, waiting for the bus at the station.

Whenever this happens, it reinforces the lie, that all men who speak to me, just want to stroke my inner thigh.
    It makes me reclusive, afraid to converse, makes me feel like existence is more of a curse.
    Please be kind and remember, whatever your dick bites, I don't need to know, I'm a person, not a fleshlight.

The end