1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Autistic Hello ...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MAR Felix, May 22, 2016.

1. MAR Felix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 52 years-old and very new to socializing in general: I'm autistic and have spent most of my life in a shell ... I don't want to go into the whole, long saga, but I've had a great deal of therapy, and emotionally I'd say that I am perhaps 19 years-old - so, I'm a teenager who's very prematurely going bald and who has wrinkles and a middle-aged spread ... Not a pretty picture, though I was pretty when I was chronologically 19, ah, well ... Anyway, I am going to college. Yes, studying mathematics, my truest love. I don't know what I am going to do w/it. People keep suggesting that I teach - I do have a talent for tutoring, it seems, but I don't want to be a teacher. I want to be a lump who sits and studies math all day. Maybe I'll win the lottery and won't have to worry about finding an employer willing to pay me for being a studious lump ... I am just that - a studious lump. I'm shameless. I really don't care who knows it. Me, my pipe, my cup of coffee, my book, sitting there, not caring about anything - you might think that I had won the lottery already ... What else is rotten about me? Let's see, I like classical music, rocks, cactus plants, buzzards, I smoke, I'm untidy, I'm a bit too fond of food - hence the middle-aged spread - my one form of exercise is prodigious walking, and I love dogs. My worst traits I leave for others to discover and make fun of.

2. felixthecat17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    HI welcome to the site, you seem like a very eccentric and interesting man, i also hope to win the lottery, so i can paint and draw all my life. Let's hope that our dreams will come true, :slight_smile:

3. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I hope you find comfort here at EC. And I agree, cactus plants are great. :slight_smile:

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its always interesting to meet people who have a passion for something! :icon_bigg Welcome to our forum, take a look around and feel free to get involved.