1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customary Self-Introduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Brytaleith, May 26, 2016.

1. Brytaleith

Greetings,
    I come from the planet Vulcan. My purpose on Terra, Earth of the Sol System, is to observe and record the customs and culture of Terrans, or humans, as you call yourselves.

Hah. I wish. But seriously, I'm here just to observe, mostly. Haven't quite decided if I want to get involved in all the chats and discussion-y things because tactful advice- and opinion-giving isn't really my thing.

I'm female (as you can see) and an aromantic asexual (as you can also see). Sometimes it gets difficult understanding people and the things they do. I tend to fluctuate between extreme dryness and extreme, anxious insecurity in terms of the tone of my replies, which is technically an extension of my mood on the particular day (hi, depression!).

I love math and physics and gaming (though not this year, because I need to concentrate on my final year of high school) and softball. I intend to apply to MIT and hopefully score a job at NASA, but this may just be my idealism speaking. In the very least, I hope to graduate high school.

If anyone wants to chat about non-celebrities, non-politics related stuff, I'll be happy to receive your PM (although I can't guarantee that I'll be knowledgeable about the topic). I'm kinda learning how to make friends.

2. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

3. xAce

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll fit right in and don't feel any pressure to post or talk if you don't feel like it. We're all here to support each other and so we're here for you when you want to talk.