1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello~

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Chaiko, May 26, 2016.

1. Chaiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I'm Chai- I'm a 16 year-old FtM trans. My birthday is in April, which also happens to be the month that I worked up enough courage to come out to my mom. It was actually about a week before my birthday that I did it.

Anyway, I'm sort of homoflexible but mostly homosexual. I consider myself gay but I could potentially enjoy a relationship/experience romantic attraction or sexual attraction to a female (or other gender!) As for my romantic orientation, I'm pretty sure I'm either aroflux or gray-aromantic since it's very rare for me to experience romantic attraction or want a relationship with anyone.

I love to draw and write, and I want to be a nurse or therapist when I'm older. I really just want to help people. I also enjoy math and I speak English and (a tiny bit of) Spanish. If you want to try speaking it to me, feel free to~

I came to this site to meet new people/receive some support because most of my friends (that know) aren't very supportive/don't know how to be supportive/don't understand, so I'm looking for some people that I can possibly relate to. I hope to meet all of you lovely people :slight_smile:

2. awakingasleep

Hello, and nice to meet you as well and welcome to Empty Closets! I'm bad at drawing but I love to write as well. I'm learning Spanish from a high school Spanish 1 class so I know very little Spanish at the moment, but I like learning languages. Hola, me llama Quinn. Cómo estás? (i tried) I wish you luck in your journey in Empty Closets and the journey of life in general!

3. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Chai, welcome to EC! Glad to have you here and hope you find this site helpful and nice.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
  5. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

6. Hello, Chai, and welcome to EC! I'm also sixteen years old, and now that I think about it, homoflexible is probably a more accurate description of myself than bisexual. I do take Spanish in high school, but my knowledge is so scarce that even attempting to speak it would be a dishonor to my hispanic family. Haha. So far, I've come out to two close friends of mine, but I have not yet done so to my family, nor do I intend to. How did your mom react when you told her? Also, happy belated birthday!

7. Butterfly2016

Nice to meet you! Make yourself at home!

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello hello~! ^.^