1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello I'm new and exploring

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Pockettail, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Pockettail

Out Status:
    A few people
    So hiya I'm joining today to kinda get help with knowing myself, I know everyone out there has a story and probably has some form of advice and/or can relate to other's situations here.

So I am born female /and questioning my gender identity currently.../ I know for a fact my sexuality beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm into women by now. I've hit many bumps in the road though, I didn't exactly come out the proper way to my parents about me being into women and all since it was after a suicide attempt. But I know better now and I'm able to talk to my parents about what I'm going through. I'm not happy about my body and my parents only see me as gay but telling them I might want to transition because I'm uncomfortable is a whole other story....especially with my dad. If anything I'm here because I'd love to hear advice and maybe help a few others out once I start figuring out for sure what I want to do with my body. I'm not even sure if I am trans? I tried making a different thread elsewhere but I'm sure I'll figure out where I need to go and find myself like I did with my sexuality eventually.

But yeah this is just a short about me/why I'm here and hello!

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! Good luck in discovering yourself~. ^.^

3. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! My story is similar to yours. Let's be friends! c:

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :wave:

5. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Heya, welcome to the forum, Pockettail. (─‿─)
    I can certainly relate to your story there... We hope everything goes smoothly for you, bud. You'll figure stuff out eventually!
    But, whatever happens, you've definitely come to the right place for some friendly advice. (-‿◦)

#5 Bobsleigh1, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I feel one of the great things about EC is that you can search and read thousands of other people's stories on how they understood their gender identities and sexual orientations. It's wonderful to know you're not alone or unusual.

7. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Pockettail!!:grin: Welcome to EC, a wonderful place where you can meet people with similiar thoughts and where you can talk and be yourself^^ I feel that I can share my troubling thougts here, somethin' I can't do beyond screens right now. I hope you'll find your way and that you'll meet new friends here that can give you great advice:slight_smile: I'm always open if you'd like to chat sometime:slight_smile:

8. Pockettail

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you, and I'm sure I will in time :grin:
    Thank you! :> I'd love to be friends haha.

Thank you uvu.

Ahh thank you and yeah I've already started to get a bit of help and it's reassuring to be here knowing so many people have similar stories and experiences.

Yeah I actually plan to use EC often and read through everyone's experiences. And I certainly don't feel very alone right now on what I'm struggling with anymore. Thank you :>!

Yeah I've only just been here a short time and it's really been wonderful so far! And I can really relate to the can't really communicate beyond the screens part there's just nothing I feel comfy with exposing to everyone in the world. But I'm sure I'll meet lots of new folks, but ahh overall thank you :> I'll keep the chat thing in mind although I'm very timid in initiating conversations in general.

9. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: