1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey I'm new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Oliver Diamond, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Oliver Diamond

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm a little nervous to be here not sure if this is even the place I should be. I'm scared about actually being here. I just feel really confused about who I'm suppose to be. I feel like everyone has an answer but they are all different. I just want to find out what makes me happy because honestly things don't seem to be that great.
    I hope this will be the place I can get some help.

2. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! Theres nothing to be frightened of, no one is going to bite your head off for your views or for you being you, most of us here are trying to figure out who we are as well, and its ok :slight_smile: Its challenging and can be confusing but it all will work out. Feel free to message me via my profile, ask a question in a new thread, comment on some threads that you are interested in, or just chill around and read.

I hope you have a good time on EC!

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello, and don't worry! This was the first place I was ever honest about my sexuality, too, and it took over a year before I felt ready to come out in real life.

4. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile: No need to be nervous; there are people here always willing to help. Good luck figuring yourself out.

5. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try not to worry. This is a safe place to talk about how you are feeling and to work through the questions you have. Nobody knows you here, and you can say as much or as little as you like. If you have any concerns, open a thread in Ask the Staff.

7. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Oliver and welcome to EC!:grin: I know exactly how you feel. Ever since I was around 12 years old, things started to accelerate in my life of what I wanna be in the future. Always bein' confused and insecure of how to proceed. I thought that I could easily hide my deepest secret within me but everythin' turned out harder. Now 'til recently, I was lookin' for a place where I can meet people who might feel the same as me or perhaps someone who has gone through and give me some advice:slight_smile: Like the comments above: You don't have to feel worried about anythin' and nobody's goin' to judge for who you are. I'll never regret my decision of joinin' here, I should've done it a long time ago^^ Everybody's open here and I'm sure you'll meet many new people and make new friends in here:grin: I feel like I can be open to 100% in here which I cannot be beyond the computer screen but I hope that that will be different in the future^^

8. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: