1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ciao a tutti.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Screwy Punk, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Screwy Punk

I'm not good at introducing myself. But I'm good at many other things.
    Above all, I hope to write in English decently: I'm a 23year old Italian girl and that's why I'm worried about it. So, please, be clement.

It's not easy to summarize who you are in few lines, isn't it? I'll have a go.

I'm a stubborn , irritable, cheeky , introvert and very kind person.
    I'm a drummer. And that friend who pressures you to drink. I do love when everyone drinks. It's a matter of celebrating every moment of your life.
    I'm curious and love to learn new things everyday. I'm into music, books, comics and videogames - and I'm quite attractive, (maybe not very modest?) anyway.

Last but not least, I'm into girls.
    I would abolish labels right now, if I could. We should give names to things only to remember their importance and essence, and not to discriminate. Labels inevitably create distance among ''''''different''''' people.
    - I hate how the word lesbian sounds in Italian. LESBICA. Trust me, it sounds bad. Perhaps because I'm used to hearing it as an insult from most of the people who say it. -

My parents and friends know I like girls. My girlfriend too. :eusa_whis

I'm here for two reasons.
    • I'll always be an eternally angry spirit: society's homophobia is the main reason. And people's tendency to judge. How dare they ?
    Soon I'll be tired of being angry. Unfortunately I'll never be able to find a solution to this. But I could find a way to relieve my suffering: I want to fight. And help. I want to share my thoughts, my advice and my strenght with people who need them.
    There are lots of pleasant and unpleasant things I've faced and others I haven't faced yet. Despite the fact that accepting discrimination is getting harder day by day... I don't want to surrender. I really feel the need to do something and exorcise my heartache by helping other people.
    I've already said I'm curious: I always listen to other people's experiences and points of view, treasuring them when I know they may enrich me.
    What could be better than talking with people who managed or are still trying to exit the closet?

• The second reason is that I want to improve my English. If an English native speaker here wants to learn a bit of Italian, I'll be more than willing to talk. And if you live in London we could meet this holiday (I'll be there for two months) :icon_bigg

I think that's all (for now :icon_mrgr ) . I really look forward to being part of your community.
    Thanks for reading, mates!

:newcolor::newcolor::newcolor:

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! ^^

3. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to send me a message if you want to talk about something. I love you profile pic, Lisbeth Salander if I am correct? Don't worry your English was fine.

4. Screwy Punk

Thank you, Snoww !

Yes, wolf of fire, you're correct. She's the Swedish Lisbeth Salander , precisely. Some people say I look like her. Perhaps because of the way she dresses or her hairstyle, the incessant glower , the impulsiveness, the hidden vulnerability.
    I like your profile pic too. I've seen most of the horror movies in the world. They really amuse me.
    Thanks for your willingness! (;

#4 Screwy Punk, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  5. wolf of fire

Always good to meet another horror fan. I've not seem the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo films yet only read the books.

6. Screwy Punk

What are you waiting for?

[​IMG]

7. Idiot Sandwich

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ayy, im new here too. seems like fun.

8. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual