1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi. This is just me, coming out of the closet.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Eleonora, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Eleonora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am learning how to love myself. Because that's just a skill too, right?

Anyway, I am 22 years old, student in university, a reader, a dreamer, a bit lazy writer, and overall pretty typical girl who physically lives in the East Europe, but mentally - on the Internet. Except, I am bisexual, and that's something that has created and still creates a lot of problems.

I discovered my sexuality about ten years ago and then spend a lot of time and energy denying it. I happen to have a homophobic father and I live in relatively unacceptable society. Religion plays a role in this as well. Therefore, only a few months ago I came out to myself, and now I start to figure out how to live my life from this point on. I want to be out and involved in LGBT community and still have relatively good relationships with family. I also want that little voice in my head that says I will go to hell to shut a fuck up.

I have no idea how to reach it. We'll see, I guess.
    I hope this will be a place to talk about these things and find some answers.

2. mirkku

Welcome here! You're definitely on the right place. I hope we'll be able to help you out, and that life will soon be kinder to you. (*hug*)

3. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: