1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey EC!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by R25983, Jun 30, 2016.

1. R25983

I never really introduced myself around here. I kinda did on my first post, but just for formality's sake, hey peeps. :smilewave

In case you wanted to know how I look like, I'm 5'5, I wear glasses, and I'm Filipino. I've been called Indian, Asian, and Mexican. Nobody seems to call me a hobbit. Which is good, I guess.

I just graduated from high school as the valedictorian. It feels strange knowing that I was the first row of an Excel spreadsheet with all of the grades in my class.

I studied in an all-boys school that's (sort of) run by an ultra-conservative sect of the Catholic Church, and now I'm about to start at a more liberal state university. (Thank God!) Also, my tuition fee for university will be covered by the city government if I keep my grades pretty.

I'm also a musician. I've been playing guitar for 6 years, bass for 4 years, producing for 4 years, and a bit of piano and drums for 3 years. I don't like singing. I hate the sound of my own voice.

Despite every single attempt to remove the label, I'm kind of a nerd. You'll see me sticking my head into papers, books, or on wordy websites. I never really put myself out in the market so to speak, so if we're talking about relationships, you'll be talking to a brick wall. Which leads me to...

...Social anxiety. I'm starting to accept that I have it, and I'm trying my best to work on it for the better. But after that one incident in my friend's house, I realized that I've only been scratching the surface. I'm getting better at it, don't worry.

I had this weird drinking phase. I learned that if I get a beer bottles of alcohol once a week, I get fat and ugly. And if I get too much, I pass out. And if I don't pass out, I get really angry when there's no more. I'm over that crap already because...

...working out is fun. I'd like to get the body I want after spending too much time being this fat, ugly slob. Lifting weights is great. Cardio sucks.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm gay? It's about time I'd accept that, despite attempts of my high school to turn us all into the straight soldiers of God they want us to be, I'm that one gay rebel. :newcolor:

#1 R25983, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. Unicorn101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well thats a hell of a introduction. Its lovely to meet you!

3. killswitch0029

welcome to EC :slight_smile:

4. IamCasey

Hey R25983. Welcome to EC

5. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: