1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi this is me

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Duane, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Duane

Duane Guest

My name at least for on here is Duane. I am 38 years old, bisexual transguy. I say bisexual and not pansexual because if I understand what pansexual means is to ignore that people have genders, I don't. I will date any gender (binary or non) who I am attracted to. But sometimes what I am attracted to in a person in the beginning is that person's gender characteristics, that might sound confusing to others but somehow it makes sense in my mind, shrugs.

I live in the midwest-ish, basically somewhere between cow country and corn world.:icon_bigg

A friend told me about this message board so I thought I'd check it out. I might seem pretty easy going up front, but I am actually a real mentally damaged (ptsd, depression, dyslexia and gender dysphoria) type but I hide it well. :thumbsup: Maybe I can work through some of that here, it tends to be therapeutic to explain problems on a forum. I can also sometimes be a good ideas person so I might have some useful advice to contribute somehow, but can't promise it will really help.

I am actually new to realizing I am transgender so if I say dumb stuff, please be polite and say; hey buddy, that was not the socially excepted way to say that, this is. Or that is triggering to others too, so please remember to say triggering before you post. Or something like that.

Not sure what else to post about in intro so I guess that will do. :smilewave

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC (&&&)

Sounds like you fit pansexual more, it's being not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender or gender identity. Basically your open to everyone and anyone regardless.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC~! ^.^

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: