1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new looking for friends and support

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by jake23, Aug 8, 2016.

1. jake23

hey! I guess I should start by tellin alil about my self.im 24 yrs old I pretty much work all the time when I'm not I'm at the gym lol I also do a lot of hiking, and of course cant live without my music:eusa_danc
    this is probably going to be all over the place. Honestly don't know where to start
    ive been looking for someone to talk to and I don't have people around me who would understand...ive always struggled with depression and hated what I saw in the mirrior,i cut my hair started dressing more masculine .it got to the point where depression was affecting my day to day activities ,and started shutting everybody out.
    I started doing research and ordered a binder,i wear it everyday.i don't know much about labels i don't know if I'm trans or not
    i don't know where to go from here,any advice or maybe experiences :help:

2. TayTay312

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Jake,
    My name is Taylor and I'm 24. I can relate and understand where you're coming from. I've been in the same position of not knowing what I am but it was clear to me after a sign repeated. When I was in high school I dealt with depression and actually I have a depressive disorder. If you need somebody to talk to always here for you.
    Also, I can't go without my music too.

~Taylor

3. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC~

I understand what you're going through. It's good that you came here, you'll find a lot of help and support c:

Spend some time alone and ask yourself some questions, for example, what pronouns do you prefer? Do you like the name you have or would you prefer changing it for something more masculine? What would you like to be considered as to the world?

I remember when I first started questioning my gender, I thought I was a boy, but I was unaware that you could be anything other than a boy or a girl. Try informing yourself, it helped me figure it out a little easier.

Take care~ ^^

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

5. jake23

thanks everyone
    I have thought about the pronouns and did some research on changing and the process I'm stuck knowing I would lose my gf and my career..
    .. majority of the time people mistake me for a guy and I don't correct them It puts a smile on my face I guess.i changed my name on Instagram but kinda nervous to change it on other accounts due to family and friends really don't know what to say or how to explain it.

6. MaisiePb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm happy that I have found a place where I can talk to people like me. I'm still at high school and currently I'm finding it very hard judge if someone is lesbian or bi because I really wanna talk to someone who I can relate with and even go further.

---------- Post added 9th Aug 2016 at 08:39 PM ----------

I wish life was easier for everyone, all I wanna do is find somebody who I truly love and my ex-girlfriend really terrified me when we split up!

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC~. ^^

8. jake23

I'm glad I stumbled across this site it is awesome to have other people who are going thru the same thing or in a similar situation .