1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Gooonerz, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Gooonerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello, I guess :grin:

I guess I should introduce myself, I'm a very energetic, almost hyperactive person who's gay in a country where announcing that would be the equivalent of taking a knife to your throat. Or probably worse. I guess I'm still a very optimistic person, but I'm also very depressed, which when I'm not the throes of depression sounds like a very amusing mix.

I'm also madly crushing on a work colleague I have to do night duties with. Believe me, those nights are horrendous, I cried for an hour straight after the last one, knowing not only that it's unlikely he feels the same way but also that if I even accidentally make him suspect I like him, I could die. Stings are still a big thing here too, so even if said crush ever said he liked me, I'd say no, wondering if he suspects. Still, I'm hoping to leave the country in about two years and go abroad for Master's on a scholarship which thanks to my awesome grades, I can hopefully get so yay(!)

Yeah, so that's me. Though underneath all this cheerfulness, I do get very, very down sometimes but I try to be optimistic (*hug*)

Oh and love the smilies here:eusa_clap

#1 Gooonerz, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC~

I'm sorry you have to go through that, good thing you can move somewhere else.

It's nice to meet you ^^

3. Gooonerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nice to meet you too!

Now off to my night shift. Annoyingly my crush will be there so that's another night of making sure none of my emotions get the better of me :frowning2:

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

5. Hallward1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Goonerz! Believe me, you're not alone there..It's so frustrating to fall for a guy who's not into you (or other guys, for that matter)..I'd fallen for my roommate if you can imagine that! It is so heartbreaking..but don't worry, you'll get through it..we all do eventually..its like a gay rite of passage..:grin: