1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My School life sucks

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tellmeastory, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Tellmeastory

This is harder then I thought and it sucks to I did see it coming what's so bad about school

Let's just get real high school kids have always targeted some one like me a troubled LGBT kid

It does suck but I have to remember that high school is not even close to the real world trust me those kids are just learning WTF a phone bill is so yea I can't let little kids bother me even if they are taller then me I just can't

I did not wanna come back on at least until I was done with my sat testing and act

How I feel right now I'm not really so sure cause I mean I even know ftm that looks crap like girls and still get called a girl that's why I don't even tell them to call me by a sorten name cause then they'll say will why that name

I don't have time to be explaining that with them and since I don't plan on coming out in high school about being trans it's pretty much a waste of time

I'm not saying this to be rude or anything but coming out to a school teacher or therapist is the least on my mind and plus I'd done that like my 9grade year they did not accept me and on top of that they also told me that I was just mistaken it and that I was lost and just confused it did make talking to them really awkward

Yes I know not every one will accept you for who you are yes I know that already but it just bothers me when I need them and they refuse to try yes I know that I have to accept when someone does not agree with me like I said it sucks

When someone asks me if the school was trying to help me what I told them is you know I'm not going to get any help from those people I seen this coming every TV show that have an LGBT kid in it the dean office is the first place in the school that the kid goes to and guess what no acceptance none at all

Any ways all I know is one of my teachers want to by me a outfit for when I graduate I told her not to worry about it cause if she buys me woman clothes I'm not wearing them just being real