1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi very new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by aerwolfen, Mar 19, 2009.

1. aerwolfen

very nervous but after 46 years i'm coming out,and i really feel excited,and a sense of freedom,you know when you make a decision in life,afterwards you sometime regret,and ask yourself why did i do that,and how can i do damage control,well this time i totally feel right,mind you i work at a place that is very red neck homophobe,would never dream of expsing myself there,i have notified my sibling and her boyfriend very close family members and i'm not ashamed at all this weekend i plan to reveal my ever so long secret to my ex-wife,who i strongly believe she will back me 100 percent but still very nervous ,for it will be done in person.
    i have fanatised about it for many years,hiding the dark secret for so long and last monday i grabbed the bull by the horns so to speak and had a very gay experience,and have been floating on cloud nine ever since,is this the feeling to be truely gay is like?i just want to scream to the whole world that i love people,is that so aweful why do people get so wound up about the idea,and get so homophobic,yes i realize there can be extreme backlash to openning all the way up,thats why i have kept it to immediate family only for now,and discretly put feelers out before opening up to large of a circle.any advise would be greatly appreciated,thanks for listening.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC

3. Just Adam

wellcome and hope you find some friends here :grin:

4. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  5. Dazed

Dazed Guest

Hello!
    :]

6. aerwolfen

i love this place you'll all so friendly and welcome to others,and i really hope i will get the support i need,i'm still on cloud nine right now for admitting to myself of who i truely am,i goto work with such a positive attitude and inner peace,and i owe it to my new friend that must remain nameless,( married) kindest man you ever meet,i feel like i have awakened and starting out new in life,just too bad i waited 46 years to reach it.

7. s5m1

First, welcome to EC. It is a great site with lots of great people. There are a fair number of us on this site in a similar situation as you. I was also married and came out after forty. It has been an incredibe experience so far, finally living a life true to who I am. I have an amazing boyfriend, with whom I can see spending the rest of my. I have experienced love for him in a way that I had never known before. And as for the sex, well . . . . . (!). Best of luck to you and please let us know how we can help.

8. aerwolfen

thank you all for your warm welcomes,i'm swimming in my own excitement of coming out,and the feeling of acceptance from you all is great,especially through these hard econimic times people at work geting laid off wage cuts,and i feel bad for being so happy is that wrong? but i appologize for being honest and having this awakening,could life get any better,YEEESSS !!! too bad we still have snow on the ground i feel like running through a fresh early morning field of dew bare foot, ( naked would be more great ) but again thanks for the warm welcomes all.

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:
    Glad you have decided to join. EC is a great place to figure things out.

10. Jim1454

LOL! Naked through a dew covered field, huh? In Winnipeg? Where even the locals joke about how they hope summer falls on a Sunday this year...?

I'm glad you're feeling so great about things. I was also later in figuring all this out, and I would agree that I feel better now than I ever have in my life. But it was a rough road for me to get here. I'm glad you're so pleased with yourself. Congrats!

11. aerwolfen

ok well not in the city of winnipeg but i have found some very beautiful places to visit say a hour out of the city,that one could,lol,at the very least run bare footed through a fresh mornings dew,,thats before the mosquitoos get a change to drain you of all your fluids,insects that is,lol,. thanks for the welcomes its nice to see alot of canadians respond.

12. Shevanel

Hi! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

13. Greggers

Welcome fellow Canadian! (*hug*)

14. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave

15. Brandford

16. Magnet

Hi there. Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

17. Derek the Wolf

Hey, welcome to EC! :smilewave

18. Bryan44

Hello, welcome to EC!!

19. touch me

touch me Guest

Hi, Welcome. As you can see by my age i fully understand the emotional release. It is great, just relax and enjoy the conversations here . I have learned much from mostly persons younger than myself.