1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FNG Type.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pinewood, Sep 2, 2016.

1. pinewood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hiya, new here, Bi guy.
    Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but Im a obese guy, 54, married, definately in the closet, always will be. I have this feeling inside me, I like being with men, to. Had some experiences, pretty good ones, really really really want to be with a guy again, for sex.
    NOT GOING to arrange a hookup here, but if any one knows any forums, especially for people in Massachusetts, to get together, specially obese guys, could you let me know ?
    I know I'm cheating, but I'm so in need of sex, and my wife is physically not able to have sex anymore. I know she would not approve, but I'm soooo in need of sex with another person, and I just can't stop this VERY strong feeling to be with another man.
    I don't know what to do, I feel like the worst person in the world, and I don't know what to do. I haven't had sex with another person in 4 years.
    I don't know what to do.
    Haven't done anything yet, thinking very strongly about it, though.

#1 pinewood, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome.

Have you tried the local gay bars, clubs, gay bath-houses/saunas?
    Also there are plenty of 'apps' that might do the trick for you.

You are right this forum is not a place to arrange hook-ups, but it is a great place for support and advice.
    So do drop into this forum and read some of the threads. If you need to talk about something that is bothering you, this is the place to do it.

Another good strategy is to contact your local LGBT support service. They probably have a support group for gay married men.

(*hug*)

3. August Silver

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's sad to read the sentence "definately in the closet, always will be". I realise you're older than me and your life situation may require staying in there, but having just ended a dysfunctional and unfulfilling long term relationship myself and having come out of the closet I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I wish I'd been honest with myself and my ex partner earlier about what we need from life and relationships. Then again maybe this is how and when things were meant to happen.

Guess what I'm trying to say is... Do you still love your wife? Do you want to be with her? Are you willing to keep a big secret from her to the end? I'm just wondering if you're compromising too much and whether it's fair to you and her.

Whether you choose stay in the closet, which is fine if it works best for you two, or come out I hope you can find peace and enjoyable sex :slight_smile:

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: