1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um...Is This Thing On

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LiveByMyLyrics, Sep 19, 2016.

1. LiveByMyLyrics

I guess I should be introducing myself here but feel free to check out my profile. What is posted below is my little story of how I ended up here. I just looking for some support, I have no idea how to seek help with this particular moment in my life.

I really don't know what to say exactly. When I was younger dealing with simple crushes boy were on the other end. Even the guy I pined over in high school, was madly in love with and in a relationship with my first year of college, and just recently gotten over doesn't phase me anymore, not like she does. What I'm trying to say is, this is the guy I considered my first great love, never thought I have this feeling of infatuation for anyone else. Never even thought I'd want a deep relationship with anyone else. But I meet her and she trumps all the girl crushes I had in high school.

So the crushes started in high school. I never paid them any mind because it was an all girls high school and I still was strongly attracted boys during that time. Dated a few, one took my breathe away. As much as I loved looking at these few girl crushes that I had, I never imagined them blossoming into something more because I had no idea what more looked like with them.

What is my life like now? I'm in a relationship with a guy that felt complete before but now there are so many questions I just don't know why I'm still holding on. We have a long history and I truly consider him a dear, close friend on top of everything else I've considered him as, I just don't want to hurt him to be honest. But the confusion has to be sorted out.

2. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

3. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, welcome to Empty Closets. :slight_smile:

#3 GayBatman, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: