1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not sure how to post on a forum :o

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by blep, Sep 29, 2016.

1. blep

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i haven't been on a forum in probably a decade which is a weird thing to think about (i'm only 22!) so who knows if i'm breaking any sort of unspoken forum rules as i write this

anyways, i'm a recent college grad and am swiftly realizing how painful it is to leave all my college friends at school and move back home. i'm hoping to soothe this pain by meeting people and making some more friends in my community as well as online. this seemed like a welcoming place and a good place to start!

some things or facts about me:
    i plan on becoming a social worker before too long
    i'm really afraid of things in costumes or suits like a team mascot
    i am into roller derby though i've got too much chronic pain to participate and am horrible about keeping up with championships and all that sort of stuff
    i'm painfully shy and anxious and it's going to take a lot for me to overcome that to post here, but i'm planning to give it all that i've got
    i've got five cats.

i hope at least one of those facts is a conversation starter and i hope everyone has a good weekend!

-meg

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey blep, welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

Your discussion seems to belong on another forum, but I'll recommend that to The Staff for you, so that you get the appropriate exposure.

It might help if you asked specific questions or expressed specific concerns that you have in order for the membership to help you address them.

If you are looking to address issues concerning your sexuality - however remotely - you have definitely come to the right place. You will find an understanding and very friendly community here.

3. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC~
    I had no clue how forums worked until I came here too >.>
    It's nice to meet you ^^