1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellooo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Schmosefine, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Schmosefine

Hey Empty Closets :slight_smile:

My name is Josefine and I am a 23 year old student of literature from Denmark. I am here looking for likeminded friends who can help and support each other through this whole coming out thing. To be honest, I never thought I would have to come out. As a pansexual who has been with her boyfriend for almost 6 years, I always thought that my sexuality was nobody else's business, and that I would come out if it ever became absolutely necessary. But recently it has become increasingly hard to bite my tongue whenever one of my loved ones (unintentionally) says something hurtful. I don't feel like I can be myself around them anymore. And so here I am :slight_smile:

Anyway, hobbies include reading, writing, volunteering at our local book café, falling down at roller derby practice, and playing the ukulele.

I hope to meet some great people in here :slight_smile:

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Josefine! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

3. pyroboy74

Welcome to EC! You are certainly free to be yourself, express yourself, and if need be vent about any comments made that you cannot get off your mind (there is a vent thread in the Support Area -> Anonymous Support And Advice -> Anonymous Gender Identity and Expression. You don't necessarily have to post anonymously, that is entirely up to you.

Also, I have to say I envy you. I would love to have a book cafe that I could volunteer at D: