1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by 127, Oct 16, 2016.

1. 127

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I've recently found this forum and it looks very welcoming and supportive so I decided to join it.

Over the past few months, I've noticed that I've been a little attracted to guys in my year as well as some male Internet personalities. However, I've always felt attraction to girls as well ever since I was young. The moment I realised I was pansexual was when one of the gay guys in my year jokingly nibbled my finger, and I felt sexual arousal. From that, I found that my mind doesn't think about gender when determining whether to be aroused, and from that, I learned that I am pansexual.

I've mentioned it in passing to my family and some of my peers, but I don't think they were listening. Hence, only a few people actively know I'm pansexual. I would definitely say that many people confuse pansexuality with bisexuality, and that's why I haven't told many people.

Anyway, I hope that I'm able to contribute to this forum both for my own benefit and yours as well! :icon_bigg

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there!

Welcome to Empty Closets (or as we call it, EC)! :slight_smile: I hope you find the website friendly and helpful. Please let the staff know if we can ever be of any help!