1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member, who I'am?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Domaine, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Domaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hello, my future friends(i hope you will be! (&&&) ) :smilewave
    my introduce start will be very simple :grin: im girl from very very!!! small country in Europe. in the future i wish i will be living in the bigger country, far away from here...
    im studying public relations, hoping that one day i would be someone who will inspire people. because now i need inspiration to accept who i am truly are. my story not optimistic, interesting or something like that... i dont even have my story :grin: that i am girl who likes girls knows maybe a few people. one of them is my ex, another is my friend who was curious and others just people from ask.fm who has never talked to me for real. my closest friends knows, that i have some moments with a girl, but they dont know all true. and i need to have someone who knows that fact about me. you see? i event cant write that im lesbian - and that is the first time i said that. and i dont know when i will be brave enough to say it loud for everyone. anyways, i hope here i will find friends, who will know the most important fact about me from the start :icon_bigg
    i dont know what more i need to say... maybe that that im in love with cats, black colour, alternative music and food :lol:
    nice to meet and i hope you will have a smile on your face all day! :icon_wink

#1 Domaine, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Domaine! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: You will find yourself among friends here on EC!

3. Domaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thaaaanks! i think so also i hope i will accept who im with ec help:slight_smile:

4. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

5. Domaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i dont know why, but i just wanted to say hello for all :slight_smile:
    I remember when I joined this forum and i felt so alone, so unsure about myself, I felt sad and not safe with who I am. now im writing after one year. year was so crazy. but day after day I felt in love with myself. so i guess thats the most important thing. about my lesbian life i didnt tell to my family. still scary of their reactions. but one day i will, maybe when i start my life complitely, after college. sometimes i still feel alone, because i dont have gay friends anymore. and its hard to be with friends in places where boys are looking for girls, and girls are looking for boys, and im just sitting, drinking beer and just being a friend :grin: you know?
    a couple of days ago i watched a video about two womens marriage and how they now have baby. I did a mistake and read all the comments after video. They were all so negative, angry .. I really wanted to make coffee and replay for everyone. but then I realized that it's just not worth my time, my emotions and energy. in real life too. I hope every person who is scary for angry people should ignore them.they will not change (I really tried so much to do that sometimes). so be yourself, be happy and that is what is important in the world. i needed a few years to realize so much things and one year to do that ... and im just so different right now.
    just wanted to say marry christmas and happy new year. next year will be great. :slight_smile: i love you all!