1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there,and my story

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ChrisCao, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ChrisCao

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :slight_smile: I'm glad to meet you guys who are similar to me through the Internet!Thanks to EC!
    (&&&)

I'm a 16-year old girl from China.I found I wasn't interested in males at a very young age when I was about 10.But at that time I didn't realize I would be interested in females.When I was 14,I was a little interested in my best female friend.But our relationship has been dropping since we graduated from the school.Now I'm in another high school,I met new classmates.6 months ago,I met a girl who is my classmate.At first,she sat near me.Later,she asked me to be her desk mate.I agreed.But since then,I've been in love with her.It's the first time that I love someone so deeply.I think the most important reason is that she told me something about her family.I think she's under a poor situation.Though she's weak and thin,she's still strong willed.Maybe I was moved by her.I just wanna do something for her,I'd like to be her shelter.

She doesn't know that I love her.But sometimes she behaves strangely.It makes me confused.My friends told me that,"some of her behaviors only show you".She has other friends and she met them before me.I think the friendship between them is stronger
    than that between she and me.

In China,people are usually very traditional,most of them can't accept something out of their minds. So I dare not to tell too many people about it.Just my friends know about it.They are supporting me.

What should I do?I will appreciate it if you give me any advice!(*hug*)

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there! Welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile: Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread in the Friends, Family and Relationships sub-forum - you'll get more views there and hopefully our members can provide some advice about this girl!

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome~! ^.^

4. ChrisCao

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status: