1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual leaning lesbian? Genderfluid? EX-MORMON HELP!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ninarule, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Ninarule

HI so um :help: ,
    I am almost 19 and am probably bisexual??? I mean I like most chicks and some dudes.

I only started confronting this recently as in maybe 1 1/2 years ago. I started this realization by say to my BFF that I'd had "lesbian Thoughts" before. She was like sure and moved on to which i said wait this is a big deal, and said how I'd had crushes on all of our 18 friends minus 1 or 2 cause they pissed me off. She's been with a lot of my "chicks are hot but so is Issac or Chris" etc. Really I've even gone back and thought "wait so my crush on Misha at age 5 was actually important" but then "what about andrew" Ya my life has been 100% in question and still is.
    So I crush on chicks but oddly I've fantasized about dudexdude relationships, is that normal? What does that mean? It makes me question my gender Identity. Since I was little I've tried to look more masculine, wearing baggy shirts to hide my huge....ya this should mean I feel male? but there are times where I love being a chick. What do I do? AUUUGGHH:bang: . I also have a huge other problem as well. My family is VERY mormon as in my dad spends 12 hours a week at church regularly and my mom never goes. She saw me select "interested in LGBQT ISSUES" on a college application.She then asked later if I was dating my BFF which I WISH but that's anouther can of worms, and so she thinks I'm something but the first thing she said was "I accept and love you but don't ever tell your dad".
    I decided I wasn't mormon around a month into my Questioning stage and I started phasing out of mormon activities till my parents began to bribe me to go to 6:30 am seminary or to church etc. My dad barley accepts the fact that I'm not mormon. All the while my relationship with my now 13 year old brother has been very open. As in at age 12 he knew that Yaoi means dude on dude anime cause I explained it in detail and that I enjoyed it. I told him later I was into girls which he called me on when I once said one male character was hot. I waited till the next day and a hike to say I also sorta like dudes too.Both times I said this he was ok. Also I bought him his first coffee since he decided he wasn't mormon too but waited till i was at college to tell mom dad so they wouldn't blame me. He's so nice, I've trained him well.
    So if you have any advice please help.

2. JustABisexual

Near to the Queen, but not near the Queen
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From sounds of it, you sound pretty bisexual XD If you are experiencing sexual attraction to both sides of the spectrum then that suggest you are bisexual however everyone may have a different view on bisexuality. One person's bisexuality may be different to another's so identify with yourself on your definitions of the words :slight_smile:
    I'm really glad to hear that you Mum is accepting, that means you would have someone to talk to if necessary. From the sounds of it, your Dad may not be a good person to confine in about your sexuality/gender identity. I feel a bit silly but I've never heard if the religion Mormon... What is it? XD
    Your relationship with your brother sounds really sweet and it is really good that you are able to talk to him so yay!

Gender is similar to how I was on about being bisexual. I would suggest watching Ashley Mardell's series on her book The ABC's of LGBT+ {I am not remember if that is the exact name but oh well *\(^o^)/*) They helped me find out a lot of definitions of gender and sexuality and words just associated with things likes that :slight_smile: