1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello darlings

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Prinzess, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Prinzess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My name is Alex..but you can call me Prinzess. A certain someone does actually call me that so I'm fine with both :love:

I live in the beautiful Vienna, a place I truly love and respect because here I feel free to be who I want to be, dress how I want to dress and soon, hopefully, do what I long to do.

I perceive myself as true genderfluid, with both masculine and feminine spikes. However, the girl in me is clearly dominating, time wise. As the revelation happened after a summer trip in the amazing Spain, not so very long ago, everything related to this process felt and still feels very confusing for me and everyone around me. I'm really dissapointed in me that I had my head stuck in the sand for so long and refused to admit it or even think about it. Anyway, it is an ongoing process, I am literally changing from the inside. Right now one might say I am already in full blown transition, psychologically speaking. A few weeks ago I gathered the strength to go to a local "advice center" which, hopefully, should and will help me deal with all the aspects of said transition. Including obtaining the green light for the specific mtf hormone replacement therapy. I do not wish, for now, to fully transition, instead I yearn to slide between genders.

It's a lot to talk about, it's already a hard road, dealing with...well you all know or imagine what happens when you openly do not conform to the norm; and it's probably going to get even harder. It's a very lonely experience and very good friend filter.

But enough of that. I'm here to write a heartfelt intro and this was it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

#1 Prinzess, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. Hushhh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Willkommen im EC!!!
    (Welcome to EC!! ---> translation as per EC rules and regulations)

I hope you find this place helpful as I do, there are many people who share the same experience here! :slight_smile:

Ich wünsche ihnen viel Glück!
    (I wish you a lot of luck!)

#2 Hushhh, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Herzlich Willkommen. :slight_smile: I'm sure you'll fit in well here.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Prinzess! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

5. Prinzess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Herzlichen Dank!
    Freut mich :eusa_ange

I am thankful to have found this place and happy to see many people put aside their differences and help one another as best as they can.

Nice to meet you all! :icon_redf

and so sorry for the late reply