1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any wives of crossdressers?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Nosilla, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Nosilla

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello All,

I am new to this forum and I am very excited to see if I can connect to other wives of crossdressers or anyone that is a crossdresser. I've known my husband has had this fetish for a very long time but never took it serious, until discovering we haven't had sex in close to 10 years of our 16 year marriage.
    We have two children, one of them has a mental disability.. My husband is the kind of person that doesn't need help with anything..Extremely independent and I started to feel slighted in the marriage.. After an 8 month emotional affair online on my part, I've become quite clear that something is really wrong..
    of course , the crossdressing came out again in counseling like it always did.. I have been in counseling for a long time. My husband didn't do counseling until I wanted to separate and possibly divorce him this past summer.
    Now through couples counseling, I am seeing how crossdressing played a role only because I wasn't really that accepting of it. I finally realize it isn't my fault and it has NOTHING to do with me.. I felt that he may have thought I got less attractive, I don't know.. as I found the breast pads, corsets, pantihose, and lingerie once again in the closet.. Now, I am starting to be open about this whole thing so I seriously need help.. since he's been more open with me we have been intimate which is so important.. I must still love him because I am willing to give this thing a try.. Sorry if I come across ignorant, but I'm uncertain.. I have to be honest.. Thank you for any information you may give to me.. :bang::kiss::eusa_danc:sleep: