1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Crimson Akane, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Crimson Akane

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I'm Crimson Akane (wow, you wouldn't have guessed that)
    First off, I'm from Germany and still learning english at school so please excuse any mistakes (or even better correct me, I need to learn)

Okay, now onto the actual topic:
    I'm 15 years old and pansexual. I'm not exaactly sure about my gender, it's really confusing. I'd say demigirl but yeah, not sure. I'm also not sure about my pronouns, I'm used to she/her, but I feel like trying out they/them pronouns would be nice, too.

I am out to pretty much everyone, at least when it comes to the pansexuality thing. My friends are the only ones who know about my gender-confusion right now.

I am a huge Fan of Anime, Manga and Japan in general (as you can tell from my name). I don't like everything in Japan tho, some stuff over there is reaally...weird. I'm a huge nerd/geek in general, I love Marvel, DC is awesome aswell and same goes for most comics.
    Other than that...I sing, dance (streetdance), draw, read a lot and listen to a lot of music, I also like philosophy (especially ethics and anthropology) and religion, even tho I'm an atheist.

I gueess that should be about it, but I'll probably look around the forum and post a bit so you'll get to know me better through that anyway.

See you,
    Me

Edit:
    Ah, of course I forgot something. I don't only like Comics and Manga but also Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit and all that stuff, so basically most fantasy or science fiction movies or shows

#1 Crimson Akane, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. boxinggirl87

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: