1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a lesbian???

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by jgv, Oct 29, 2016.

1. jgv

jgv

This was a couple months ago,
    "Okay so I have a friend. I am straight.I've always liked boys and everything. But recently whenever I talk to her I get SO nervous and it gets awk! I am never like that with anyone, rarely with guys. I am not shy at all but with her my words get mixed up and I can't even talk right. I am sure I have a crush on her but I can't think of doing any sexual things with her or any other girl. Am I just curious? If I am, I will find out or am I like ??? IDK HELP PLZ
    Update: Also, I know I am not a lesbian because I can never imagine myself having sex or any sexual interactions (like I said before) with girls. I am just so confused.

UPDATE:
    Woahh yes. We've both been through a lot (obv. dif. situations) and we can both relate. So I might be emotionally attracted to her? I also trust her because she helps me with a lot of things and she is just there for me."

fast forward weeks later,

So she now has a boyfriend, and it hurt me.... a lot. I don't now why but it made me hate her (I dont really hate her) I am just hurt but if she were to ask me out, I would probably say no... so WTF is this feeling lmao. like, when i saw them holding hands I felt betrayed and I don't even want to talk to her. She acted like she liked me back (a little bit) so idk im just hurt

If she were to kiss me, I'd kiss her back... I really really like her and have not felt this way about anyone or anything. I think I am just....emotionally attracted to her... or could it be more??

#1 jgv, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like some form of bisexuality to me