1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That's me in the spotlight losin' my religion

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Indigo Veil, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Indigo Veil

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's pretty hard for me to be here. I'm a pretty religious person, been so all my life (I am never going to discuss my religion in here if that's okay).

I'm bisexual. The first person I ever fell in love with was a girl, and we were so close... I'll always love her.

But I wanted to marry and have kids, so all my conscious choices were made towards that goal, and I've been a happy gal.

I'm still almost entirely in the closet because of how religious my family is, and I'm not sure if I'm okay with that or not. I guess if I'm not dating other girls, there's not much of a double life going on.

What really got me to join this forum was something that messes up all the sex tests called autoandrophilia. It basically means I fantasize a lot about being a guy having sex with a girl. It's one of my deepest darkest secrets. I mean, I was scared to google it because "someone" might trace the search back to me in the future (I know, pretty paranoid.) I really, really need to talk about it. Where is the best place for me to go on this forum to talk about that?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Indigo Veil! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: You certainly don't need to discuss anything on EC that you don't want to discuss or that makes you uncomfortable. So, try to take advantage of the site to help you with your concerns/issues/questions.

4. Tracy23

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    And I agree with HM03. Make a new post in the forum he linked so more people will see your question who are more familiar with that particular aspect of sexuality.

5. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  6. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile:

I'm also pretty new to this forum, so I can't really help you with this question... Hoewever, I hope you can find, what you're looking for :grin: