1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LilTots32, Dec 10, 2016.

1. LilTots32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello! My name is Ian. I have had an account here in the past but I was 14 or so at the time and I haven't been on in years. I'm 20 now and I have come to a point where I need some extra support. I live in an area that doesn't really have many gay people like myself which hasn't been an issue for me until very recently. I have started to question my sexuality more. I was sure I was gay but I have started to notice women as of more recent times and it is really confusing as I thought I had myself completely understood. I really don't have anyone understanding to talk to about it. I'm very open about everything in my life and I do have a very strong support group through my friends and family but as everyone else is straight I figured communication with more people who understand my situation would be beneficial. I look forward to joining everyone on the forum!

2. Nobodyhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello Ian :slight_smile:

I guess I've been where you are now, and in part I still am, except for the fact that now I know for sure that I'm bisexual and I'm used to feel attracted to both men and women. With time you'll get to know if that's your case too or not. And if it turns out that you're bisexual too, know that there's nothing crazy about that, it's something that just happens and there's no reason for you to have to choose one or the other :rolle:

Anyway, if you want someone to talk to I'm here, we could even get to help each other :slight_smile:

NobodyH

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Ian! Welcome back to EC!:slight_smile:

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun: