1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So lost...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by rainbowhillbill, Dec 10, 2016.

1. rainbowhillbill

Hello... I'm so lost on what to do on this site. Hate being a noob to things once again but got'a start somewhere right?
    Really just need someone to talk to.. very lonely and was hoping to maybe make some new friends here maybe?
    2016... be so glad to see it gone... hope to star 2017 off on the right foot? Maybe here?
    Hope this is alright? Like I said I have no clue to what I'm doing.
    Thanks
    Bob...:confused:

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Bob! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

There is no right or wrong way to start. Just dive in to the website. You can just browse the forums here and find threads that are relevant to your situation. Chime in with a post if you have something to say. When you feel ready, find an appropriate forum and create a thread of your own to discussion your problems/issues/concerns. There are a lot of helpful, friendly people on this website.

3. rainbowhillbill

Thanks for your reply.. it'll take some time and getting use to I guess? Be 57 and all alone is so scare I hate not having anyone to talk to...

4. UnicornMel

Hey Bob!

I'm a newbie too, I hope that you are feeling better. I just wanted you to know that there is a whole community of friends here just waiting to meet you! Don't feel discouraged that you haven't heard from a ton of people on your first week. Just put yourself out there!

Love,
    Mel

5. Nobodyhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Bob !

Welcome to EC ! I'm also a newbie (and this is my first time in a forum, so I'm kinda lost too), and as Quantumreality and UnicornMel said there's a lot of people here who are willing to give you a hand with your issues.
    I'm struggling with myself at the time too, and I'm wishing for 2017 to be different in so many ways..

So cheer up! You're not alone :slight_smile:

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you are right being new and not knowing how things work is rubbish but everyone is really friendly so just browse through the threads and comment on anything you feel like it or if you have specific things you want to ask or talk about then make your own thread.