1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CaptainDizzy, Dec 12, 2016.

1. CaptainDizzy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! You can call me Dizzy, as I am still unsure about myself and don't wish to have people find me out on here. I am 17 and live in North-East Indiana.

For a few years I have identified myself as bisexual and cis-female. But in the past few months I have been researching and do find myself to be much more attracted to males. I have taken the S.A.G.E. test because I don't know how to identify myself. I do quite agree with the results, which were:

Also in the past year, I have been wanting to get into the Drag scene. I can't explain why I would, and with me being in one of the more conservative states, it's hard to know who to talk about it with. I have talked to my friend who is female-to-male trans and I believe identifies himself as a demiboy. He does make a lot of jokes about it, which makes me uncomfortable sometimes, but of course is supportive. My mom and boyfriend both strongly support me wanting to try drag, but I don't think I specifically identify with the binary gender I was born with. I have looked at transmasculine, and believe that's what I might mainly identify with, though I do dress "girly" because I like that sometimes.

I'm mainly here for guidance, because if I ask my friends about it they say "whatever you identify with is what you are," but I don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm looking for answers, and if in the end I do end up being Cis, then I'm glad I could figure it out. Thanks.

Dizzy:smilewave

2. UnicornMel

Hey Dizzy!

Personally I never really liked the idea of drag, but I think that is probably because I am a sex repulsed asexual. However, I see that is makes so many other people happy. Go ahead and try to see how you like it. Here is something that I stress a lot. Do not feel like you have to have a label on your gender, or your sexuality or your romantic orientation. If having a label makes you feel better, than awesome. Just remember that your label doesn't define you.

Best wishes,
    Mel

3. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Dizzy and welcome to EC :grin:

I hope you'll like it here ^^

4. Quantumreality