1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender or demiboy?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kit0246, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Kit0246

Out Status:
    All but family
    So recently, I have been feeling genderless. And thinking of the pros of being agender, make me feel more agender, if that makes sesnse. But I like masculine pronouns and to dress masculine. Even though I'm AFAB. And in the future I plan to just get top surgery. But.. like I need help to figure out what I am. What could I be?

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kind of hard to say what you are when I'm not you; on one hand, it sounds to me like you're just genderqueer but leaning towards male. On the other, if you're considering top surgery, you might just be transgender but not like REALLY feel 100% male. I don't know. [​IMG] I would look in the Gender Identity and Expression sub-forum for advice. And welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

#2 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  3. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC!

I get what you mean, I feel nearly the same and I identify as genderqueer/non-binary although I dress masculine most of the time. I'm unsure for top surgery, I don't particularly enjoy surgeries in general so I really need more time to think but I know there was a time where I really wanted top surgery. I also prefer masculine pronouns over feminine ones ( or should I say, I REALLY hate to be called "she", so that leaves me with "him" or "they" and most people don't use they, but I leave that as a second option )

I can't tell you exactly who you are but I can give you some information about me, I feel like I'm pretty similar to you C: Hope this helped!