1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Arkansas, kinda

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Caleb3477, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Caleb3477

Fayetteville,Arkansas & Victoria,British Columbia
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone!

So, I'm really new to this, but hello from Arkansas! We're not all that bad and we kinda founded Wal-Mart and a couple other mega corporations cause why not right?? :lol:

Anyways, I'm gay, I've kinda known since I was seventeen, came out to my best friend when I was nineteen, my mum when I was eighteen, my dad earlier this year and came out to my campus at my fraternity's formal in front of everyone about a month ago. Which was a blast partly because A) my two best friends were right beside me and gave everyone death looks, but also B) I was the Social Chairman and it's my job to make these events and more happen and it was hard being at massive parties annnnnd not dancing with anyone at all and just wall flowering it and offering whatever help I could to the crowd who had a bit too much.

Here in a month, actualllly twelve days, I'm moving to Victoria, BC to finish my last two years of school at UVic and pursue a degree in law.

This all sounds pretty great? I'm more than blessed and incredibly thankful, even if my mum wasn't here to see it. My dad, a Canadian immigrant to the US, is probably more excited than I am.

My one regret, I've never once dated someone and I haven't ever gotten into the hook-up culture that seems to be really pervasive. Part of this is my own fault, I kinda want to keep myself for one or two so that the one knows I've kept myself just for him.

Anyways, it's a Friday night I don't know any of you yet, but I hope to soon!

2. IceCream

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC! I hope you like it here (&&&)

3. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, sex should happen when you are ready. It is your life and your body. There is no rule that says you have to be a whore or sleep with someone just for the sake of "loosing it."

Good luck in BC. If its like MN at the moment bring warm cloths and long johns cause its dam cold at the moment!

4. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome Caleb!

What an awesome time you are having! Be proud of yourself, every step and enjoy it all!

For the dating and sex - if your heart tells you to wait and to keep yourself, then you do that. Listening to your heart is important for happiness and well being. I'm certain one very lucky chap will love you for it.

Enjoy EC, I hope we can help :slight_smile:

5. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey caleb I also live in Arkansas, just outside of little rock actually,, I've never been much for the hooks either, and that's great your saving yourself...if you ever want to talk private message me

---------- Post added 17th Dec 2016 at 08:44 AM ----------

*hook up scene* is what I meant to say

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Caleb3477! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: