1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here - Married guy looking for advice

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Josh7471, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Josh7471

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not even sure where to start with this except I know that I am in need of some serious advice. Married here for 18 years (I'm 47) with 3 great kids. Ive always been attracted to guys but burried it for many years. I've recent allowed myself to have some safe encounters over the past few years but was still in denial..until I met a younger guy 10 months ago that is also not out (and half my age). I get the age thing but we've both come to terms with who we both really are since being together exclusively. We're able to see each other often and have taken some great trips together. He is very in touch with his feelings as am I and we do love each other and would like to give this a go..He's not looking for a "sugar daddy" as he pays his way for things and also doesn't have "daddy" issues. I just don't even know how to do this as my wife has no idea and we actually get along great just lack in the sexual area and quite frankly always have but it has not hindered our relationship...I truly care and love her but now know and accept myself for who I am and want to be thanks to this guy. We both (he and I) acknowledge that we are in love and want this to work..just no idea how to go about it without crushing the family Ive built and love dearly. Sorry for the lengthy intro

2. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Josh,

Just wanted to say welcome!

I dont have experience like yours but we do have people here who do. Have a read of our "LGBT in later life" threads. Either way, this forum is a great, friendly place and the support in awesome. So have a read, join in and I hope we can help :slight_smile:

Hugggsss!!

3. Josh7471

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much for the response Lynz and I certainly will

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Josh! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

You may want to post a thread in the LGBT Later in Life forum to get the appropriate attention from EC members with regard to your situation/concerns.