1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like Two-face (and I need help)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaiqTheTruthful, Jan 7, 2017.

1. I desperately need your help!
    All my life I've felt like someone shoved two people into one body, a boy and a girl. I was around eight when I realized this, but only recently decided that I need answers. That's why I've come here. To find answers.
    I am biologically male, and soon 15 years old. As I said, I feel like there are two of me: a guy and a girl. I never feel like both genders, and what gender I feel like varies from day to day. It annoys me when people call me "he" or "sir" and I'd rather prefer being they, but I'm to scared to tell.
    WHAT should I do? I can't do this anymore! Please help!

2. Bing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I'm sorry I don't think I'm able to give you some practical advice. But I just want to tell you I'm here,ready to listen to you. Follow your heart and be strong !
    Ps : Is there anyone who can answer this question ?

3. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the same boat, except in a female body and prefer the female pronouns. My male side dominates my personality, my female side dominates my sexuality, but both have a say in each, mostly in the form of grumbling and dysphoria. Sometimes I think it's far more difficult to be dual-natured, either bigender or gender fluid, than it is to be binary transgender. To choose between our two sides is nearly impossible, and there is no real relief that I have been able to find - yet.

I too am new to actually acknowledging my duality and exploring what it means, so I don't know what other bi-gendered people do to actually "make it better." Or even if there is a "better" for us.

4. jadey95

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there. It does sound like you could be gender fluid, but it's up to you to decide your gender identity.

I often feel the best way to start is to express your gender through means that you feel safe with. Whether it be here online, with friends you can trust, etc. Changing your appearance may help, as it does help with many. Just some examples thrown out there.

If you're scared to tell, don't do so unless you feel you are safe and comfortable to tell someone. If you feel you can trust someone to tell, just do your best to explain and answer any questions they may have. It may take time for people to adjust, as that has been the case in my experience and some others I have known, but it ultimately works out. :slight_smile:

5. arobotic

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have just signed up and this describes me as well, but I don't want to hijack your thread.

6. Seluj

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Admitting that you feel different than cisgender people do is the first, most intense, and most important step.

I know it doesn't seem like much but just talking to people, like here, could be the most helpful thing.

Sometimes just googling something like "nonbinary" or "bigender" might help. How they dress, how they speak, what one's day is like. Somehow it made me feel less lonely, but if it feels too intense, just close out the window.

You may have done that already, so feel free to be frustrated if this doesn't help.

7. RubrumLovy

The bit about male side dominating personality and female side dominating sexuality is almost exactly the same for me (except that my female side sometimes wants a dick? but she's definitely female). Although my sides don't switch...? More like an earthworm I guess... :icon_wink Does anyone else feel like this?
    that's all I wanted to say :slight_smile: