1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by elxa, Jan 11, 2017.

1. elxa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just wanted to say hit to everyone. I'm a single guy who lives out in the western part of NC, 30 years old. I've come here looking to get some advice on a guy I've known for a couple of years now and although I'm active on other forums I can't really talk about it there because the person in question is also an active member of the site. Anyway, I have been on other sites and the communities are kind of not that supporting. Anyway, I don't want to dive into all that here, will make another thread in the proper forum.

Anyway, I work in the IT field. I do like my job. Living in a rural area isn't the greatest for looking for a relationship or anything for that matter.

I feel that I kind of lean more towards being bi than being gay. I feel like if I met the right person, guy or girl I could be happy. However, that being said I feel that at this part of the game being 30, most women will have already had kids, married and so on... Not that I don't like kids or anything, I do want kids, but having such little experience in dating and relationships I don't feel that I would be up to the task, so I don't really bother. Maybe that's the wrong way to look at things?

Anyway, going to stop here, never really been good at these introduction things.

2. SiKiHe

Howdy, Welcome to EC Elxa!

It sounds like you've got a lot on your mind. You may go over to the Sexual and Romantic Orientation, the LGBT Later in Life, or the Family, Friends, and Relationships sub forums to start. Everyone here is very open, friendly, and supportive. Feel free to ask questions or tell your story.

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2017 at 09:31 AM ----------

that might have come off a bit robotic :lol: I guess what I was driving at was don't stress too hard about the introduction. We're all here to learn and help each other.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello elxa! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

4. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC elxa!