1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ColorsofCandy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. ColorsofCandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, guys!

I've been lurking for over a year now and finally decided to make an account. I'm excited to get to know some of you and make some progress with my sexuality.

I'll make a long story short. I spent the majority of my life in a strong denial. So much so that I'm a mother of 3 and I just recently ended a long term relationship with a man because of my sexuality. I always had an idea/feeling that I was a lesbian, but denial is a powerful thing. "Funny" enough, I actually came out over 3 years ago but ran full force back into the closet. I just wasn't ready. Well that's changed. I'm dying to come out and start living a life true to myself. However, I'm taking my time and just talking it all out with my now best friend (the man I actually left over this!). He's a great support.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up. I'm open to any questions or whatever. I can't wait to "meet" all of you. :slight_smile:

2. Aeon Magus

Hello, and welcome, ColorsofCandy. ^_^

3. ColorsofCandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you! I love your siggy! :slight_smile: