1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heyo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Spookstar, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Spookstar

Hello everyone. I guess I can say that I have been out since I was 12, and I am about to be 22. My reason for coming to this is that in all the years of being out I've never even had any sort of in person interaction with another man before. I guess even as a senior in college surrounded by queer people, I've never been hit on or been out on a date with anyone even after trying and using social dating apps and sites, and I really don't want to have a hook up or some random guy for my first experience. Mostly I think it's because of my weight, I'm super tall and heavyset but I've recently lost like 80 pounds so I'm not as bad as I used to be, but still roughly 287 pounds. I guess I want to come here to talk to someone to help me figure things out, as I've never been given the chance to really explore or experience anything with being gay.

2. rebelAssassin

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. I personally can't help you, but there are tons of supportive people on here who could! Good luck!

3. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A least you lost weight and you're going to continue to get healthy! Don't be so hard on yourself bro. Everyone here is friendly so feel free to lean on our shoulders (well, I don't know about others but I'm definitely offering mine lol), and welcome to EC.

4. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Spookstar and welcome to EC :grin:

I hope you'll like it here ^^

I don't think I'm the right person to talk to, but I will try to help :slight_smile: I do think you will find better people to talk to :slight_smile:

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Spookstar! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: