1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by marti, Jan 25, 2017.

1. marti

Hello everyone.. ^^
    I decided to join this wonderful and supportive site because I've been feeling bit lonely and unsure of myself lately and was hoping to find some friends who would be similar (meaning mainly gay girls) but I am up to meeting any kind people, really. It's a little bit hard for me to reach out this way as I'm super introverted and struggle with social anxiety.. Anyway, here I am and I think it would be good to introduce myself a bit.
    I'm 18 years old, identify as a lesbian and have known that for quite some time. At first I had a hard time accepting myself for the person I am, but now I'm out to two friends of mine and also to my partner, of course. Here's where the point of my presence here kicks in. We started as a regular lesbian couple but last summer my partner came out to me as genderfluid, and they've been a boy for past half a year. We both acknowledge that they might actually be settling as a trans boy for good. I support them completely and love them for the person they are just like I did before. But something that I've been trying to accept about myself feels very unsure to me now and because I don't know any other gay kids I feel cut out from the comunity I felt as a part of.
    I think that's enough of my blabbering, thank you for your patience.. :icon_redf
    Anyone who'd be up to talking a bit or was going through something similar, I'd be more than happy to have a chat.. (&&&)

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehehe no worries about blabbering. I am glad you are supportive of your partner being a possible trans. You can always talk to me if you want, and welcome to EC.

3. marti

Thank you for your warm welcome! :slight_smile:

4. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi marti and welcome to EC :grin:

I would say, we have a lot in common ^^

I joined here because I wanted to find out more and since I didn't know any lesbians (I have a gay friend, but he doesn't know about me and I don't know him that long so I would tell him...), I joined here to find out more.

I'm really introvert. I feel the best, when I can sit in my room, read a book, listen to music... Just be by myself (or with my closest friends). And I've actually overcome my social anxiety.

If you want somebony to talk to (even though I didn't realise I was a Lesbian until... two years ago), just write me ^^

I hope you'll like it here :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2017 at 09:41 PM ----------

* I joined here to find out more about me

5. marti

Hello, thanks for such lovely response. (*hug*)
    I was trying to write a message to you but can't yet cause of not having enough posts. I guess I'll just have to wait and will hopefully write to you soon after I'm bit more active here, but either way I'd love to talk with you for sure. :slight_smile:

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello marti! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

7. marti

Hi, thank you for welcoming me, happy to be here! ^-^

8. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, that's nice :slight_smile:

I think, I'm also not aloud to write messages. I shoud be able to write on your wall :wink: I'm going to take a look :wink: