1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heyo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by raviolii, Jan 30, 2017.

1. raviolii

not sure how to introduce myself, but here goes;

im em/emily, a 15 yr old from bc, canada. im demisexual panromantic (more inclined to be gay than straight tbh) demigirl. im tired and like to talk and im too lazy to do capitals rip. um. interests? yeah, ill do interests. i like musicals (eg. mamma mia, heathers, jekyll and hyde, sweeney todd, hamilton, les mis, rent, chicago, little gift shop of horrors, etc.), books (book thief, harry potter, basically anything i can get my hands on) and idk i like movies tho i dont watch them much and the only non-cbc tv shows i watch are sherlock, gravity falls and over the garden wall. im in grade 10 and enjoy school, am super in the closet, play soccer, and am probably gonna kill myself with all the workload from advanced placement classes and extra classes that im planning to do next year oops (just got back from a next-year-classes meeting with the counselor so thats on my mind) and yeah im rambling and i dont know what else to say so ima gonna shut up okay bye

2. BigDaddy

Hello! I live in the US but I still thought I'd say hi because we have similar interests. I also like musicals but I don't know that many, but my current obsession is Hamilton. I like Sherlock, and a lot of other shows, idk. I'm kinda awkward, and people don't tend to like me but I don't know... I like The Mortal Instruments book series and if you haven't read it maybe you should. I also liked reading Flowers For Algernon. I know a lot of good(in my opinion) series if you want to talk about books. I'm kinda confused about my gender but I'm pretty sure I'm just a girl who likes other girls. I have some issues but I'm fine mostly. I don't have friends and that's why I joined this, to meet people like me. Pm me if you want to talk or something.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Em! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

4. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC Em!

5. raviolii

ahhh!! hi there!!

oinefceflnjkbev oh yes hamilton is amazing all praises be sung to hamilton. honestly its so good, i wish i could have seen it with the original cast. i was super obsessed with it earlier on - its one of my Big Threeâ„¢ fandoms, though atm im more obsessed with sherlock just bc i got into it onyl a few months ago. im super awkward too tbh, it took me forever to reply bc im apparently shy now rip. i havent actually read mortal instruments, but i have friends who have and im planning sometime in the future to get off my ass and read them. what other books do you like?? i like most really justnottwilight. ahh genders confusing i only started identifying with demigirl like a week ago?? just had a big gender freakout. like i dont feel male at all, but i dont rly feel non-binary or female?? so demigirl fits most for me. im kinda messed too but hey not gonna let that get me down. i do a have a few friends online who are lgbtqia+ but like?? i didnt feel part of the community so i joined here to make friends like you. i actually dont know how to pm (or if you veen can on regular member?? im hella confused about that), so im replying here oops and ill probs say hi on your wall B)

6. gchal00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ravioli

Welcome to this great Community!