1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AnimeFan4Ever, Apr 12, 2009.

1. AnimeFan4Ever

In Indianapolis now, I hope to move to Los Angeles
    After not being on this site for God knows when (I think the last time was around October), I'M BACK! It feels sort of weird to be back on this site, especially after reading a few of my messages and post, I seemed just so perverted and weird, but hey, that was the first time I really felt like "Hey, these people are just like me in a way." and I guess I let myself out of control. But oh well, let's forget about whatever and start anew sort of. Things you've missed (1) Due to the low number of boys on the swim team this year, I was advanced from the Freshman team to the JV team. I was far from the best swimmer but I still won a few ribbons. (2) My mom came to visit me and the rest of my family from San Diego to visit for Christmas. It was really fun but all of us had a few moments with her for one reason or another. (3) My eldest brother proposed to his girlfriend of seven years Nicole and they're getting married in June. (4) My sister Megan was actually on Fox59's "How Cool is Your School" because she collected over 1,000 cans for our school's Can Food Drive. Hey, I'm just glad to be back, this is still one of the few places where I can talk to people (kind of) that I can relate to, I don't know, I don't want to seem too pathetic or desperate now.

2. mattypants

welcome back! an eventful few months you had i see :grin:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to EC! :smilewave

4. Starshine16

Welcome back!