1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey to the Lounge!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by kavu, Feb 11, 2017.

1. kavu

Hi all! I just joined today. :icon_wink I'm not a shy person irl, but creating this account has taken quite a bit of nerve. I'm 26, female, east coast U.S. I really don't how I identify...just that I'm super into women and selectively into men. I've recently started to reconcile my faith with my sexuality (I come from a non-Christian religious bg) and it's given me the motivation to finally accept every part of who I am.

I wanted to feel "normal" at least one place in the world, and I figured this site might be that place. Honestly, it's been maddening having only straight friends (as much as I love them), and I hope I'll make new friends on EC. :icon_wink I'm super excited to learn more about the EC community, and if I haven't bored you too much yet check out my rather brief bio. Maybe we have some things in common?

2. musicboy123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey kavu, welcome to EC! I hope you have fun here and you meet a bunch of new friends! :slight_smile: Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk :slight_smile:

3. KYSS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! Yes you'll like it here. It's an awesome community to "fit in" haha.

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi nice to meet you! I'm Lunar, i'm new too i just joined yesterday and i'm 25. I joined here for the same reason - i wanted help figuring it out as well as somewhere to talk to other LGBT people.

Is that a Game of Thrones reference i see beneath your screenname? OMG IT IS i read you bio. I love that show. That show is my life. I have a Targaryen sigil necklace that i wear everyday as a promise to myself. Not gonna lie Dany was my first tv show girl crush. I want a quote like that. I need to figure that out, how to do that. I like video gaming too. And anime.

5. Ladster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! I too came here in hopes of joining a community where I fit in. I'm from the east coast of the US as well. I hope you enjoy EC as much as I have :slight_smile: Feel free to friend/message if you want to chat. :slight_smile:

6. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, welcome to EC, I know what you mean I've only known one person who's LGBT and my age, it's mostly people on T.V! Hope you make lots of friends here.

7. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey welcome, see some similarities in the way you post. Towards religion and not being shy but was a bit nervous to go to a forum like this.

I am new here to, welcome and enjoy :grin: Winter is coming

8. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi kavu and welcome to EC :grin:

I hope you'll like it here ^^