1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction of who i am

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by keynote, Feb 17, 2017.

1. keynote

Hello so basically i want to introduce myself here and to just write how i feel about my actual position, i am 19 and i recently found out i am bisexual and later that i was transgender ftm, about my bisxuality only my friends and my two cousins know and about being transgender only two friends and my two cousins, i am jus discovering how i feel by dressing more masculine and i cut my hair and i actually feel really good but my problem is that i am very terrified to tell my family and other friends about being trans and bisexual, my family is very closed minded and i think my mom is transphobic by commenting on mtf trans saying they are boys when she catches something different in their voice or something else, i feel so alone right now cause nobody completely understands me except for a few people i talk in an other lgbt app i got in my phone.
    I have no idea how to come out to them (familiy), i feel so annoyed when people call me with girls pronouns, i also hate dresses and wearing makeup, i never been good at sports but i like them, at primary school i would play soccer a lot and later i was the only "girl" in the basketball team,in my childhood when playing gender roles i always chose to be a boy i still got my girly voice but i don't feel comfortable with my body at all, i have a lot of scenes of me being a boy, at first was just with a mixed body of a girl and a boy but now i just hate everything of it, it is driving me crazy cause everyone at school know i am a girl and i have to deal with it and i still enter to the girls bathroom so this is my story about discovering myself.
    if you comment something that could help me i will be so grateful.

#1 keynote, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. keynote

Thank you so much i'll check it

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Keynote! Welcome! :icon_bigg

5. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Keynote! I hope this forum can give some support and guidance for you, can't give much advice on trans issues, but as someone who also only recently realized they're bisexual, my advice would be just to feel relaxed enough give it time and thought- that's helped me more than anything. The forum can be a great place to talk to other people with the same issues and feel less alone. I hope you enjoy it here.

6. Smile44

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm new and I posted my first post earlier. My advice to you is just wait before you tell your family. Put that off until you can get your own life to a point where you are comfortable. Deal with yourself first and get to a place within yourself where you are GREAT. If you tell your family about your struggles now while you are still dealing with your inner feelings that could turn out bad because you may not be at a place within yourself to be able to handle their negative remarks, if in fact they are negative. We hope fore the best but get ready mentally for the worst. You're at a great start with your support system with what you already got.You have supportive friends that know and two cousins that are on your side. So you are not alone. I would wait and I'm going to wait before I tell anybody what is going on with me. I feel like I have enough to work out without adding family to that equation. At least until I can feel completely secure in my new skin. Than once you feel good about where you stand in your life. Still pick and choose who you will tell, according to your relationship with that person. Just because people have the title as family, that don't mean we have to tell them ALL our personal business.Good luck!!!!

7. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    He I feel we have a bit similar names : D Hi ! Welcome , there is a lot of support here!

8. keynote

Thank you to everyone answering and showing me support it means the whole world to me being able to hear that words and i will take your advices :slight_smile:

9. Myles Kramer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! Its good to meet you!

10. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: