1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello potential new friends!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JakJakQuin, Feb 21, 2017.

1. JakJakQuin

Hey good lookins, I recently found this site in my current search for answers. While I have no problem accepting my sexuality I have recently discovered I might need little help and support with my gender.

I was born female but was really one of the guys, until puberty when I was graciously blessed with breast. I did everything I could to hide them but as I grew old I gave up. I lost all self confidence and started to hate how I looked. But I was told you have to fake to make (an attempted at helping me out). I swung between hating my body and extremely sexualizing myself. I had no idea how to handle this body and just kinda did what society expected from me.
    It started small, my friend made a joke years about about "tumblr gender", so I was curious what he was talking about. And tiny step after tiny step I consider made I was genderfluid but those giant piles of fat felt like a wall between what I'm expected to be and what I feel was right. Until recently when it finally click, I don't need to keep my boobs. But surgery is a giant step.

I am currently unsure of my gender. I want a non-female body. Though I won't go so far to call myself a boy, I don't really feel like a girl. So while I explored this new part of myself I would love and appreciate any support and help I can find here on this site. Thanks for reading til the end.

2. Cas girl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi
    Welcome to EC
    I am a newbie too

People are really welcoming and helpful here.
    Hope you get the answers for all your questions
    Have a nice day

3. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi JakJak.
    Been here just about a week and already I have made some small but meaningful realizations about myself that I might otherwise not have. Gender identity, I think in some ways, can be tougher to determine for yourself than sexual orientation or attraction, because it may or may not deal less with external stimuli.

I'm at the point right now where I love and appreciate the body I have as a natural man, but my personality often shifts depending on the day and the mood I'm in. So I'm more than likely Genderfluid to some degree. Getting surgery to either downsize, or remove your breasts entirely will be a big choice to make, but perhaps less complicated than a full gender reassignment. From what you've said about how you're feeling, if you don't mind being female, or don't think you are a full-on boy, but you just don't like the inconvenience, or the preconceptions that others have towards you because of your breasts, then removing them may indeed be the right direction to go.

#3 MisterMissy, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  4. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi JakJakQuin and welcome to EC :grin:

I hope you'll like it here ^^

5. JakJakQuin

Thank you for the warm welcome and in the day and a half I've been here I think I've already learned quite a bit.

6. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am sorry that I am not very good in this situation because I am questioning my gender too but I think that if you don't want to be a boy a breast reduction could be the only option. I know surgery is a little much but if you don't feel comfortable with yourself then why would you just sit like that..Anywho, Welcomee!!