1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zero2Hero, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Zero2Hero

:smilewave Hello all. It's a please to be here. The name is Zero2Hero. Zero for short. It's a pleasure to meet ya!

So, i'll be honest, I have never posted a forum or thread before, and i'm pumped about being in one. That and this place seems super vintage! The moving emoticons, the colors. Its wicked.

I guess now is where i describe myself eh? well, I'm a college student over at Pellissippi state, 20 years old, and gaymer. My favourite games are Pokemon, LoZ, Zero Escape, and danganronpa. I'm also a roleplayer every once in a while. I got my own OC's, art, everything. If you are curious, i'll show it to you guys sometime.

Anyways, i guess that is a good, small introduction about myself.

Zero

2. Luca00

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! I just joined the website too and I also think it's super cool! :icon_bigg

Btw I also love Danganronpa, I just finished playing the first game not long ago and I'm looking forward to playing the second asap (when I get the money to buy it)!

3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi Gaymer : D Me is gaymer to.

It is a great forum!!! Welcome !