1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ClosetGirl7, Feb 24, 2017.

1. ClosetGirl7

Well I guess this would be my introduction post so hello to everyone. To tell a little about myself I am a warm weather girl. Most of the stuff I love doing I do during the summer months when it is nice and pleasant outside. True I live in a place with an extreme winter though but I just keep bundled up and move quickly from outside to inside.

In regards to my sexuality I call myself bi with a lean towards being a lesbian. I am married and love my husband to death and we have a great sex life which we both enjoy. Outside of that I have no sexual drive towards other men but I do towards other women and I do tend to travel outside of my marriage to fulfill that urge. My husband does not know about that and I know a lot of people probably won't agree with that. That being said I would also never leave my husband.

Hopefully I don't get judged too harshly for the choices I have made and can meet some nice and fun people to talk with and other than that if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks!

2. actualdust

Welcome to EC ClosetGirl7!! I deal with harsh winters too so I know what you mean ^^ Speaking for myself, I'm not judging you for your choices or relationships. This is a place for support and care and I hope you find what you need here!