1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there from the UK

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lifestruggles, Feb 27, 2017.

1. lifestruggles

Hi, I am 31 from UK. I am really struggling at the moment to find out the person I want to be and feel the most comfortable with. I have 2 horses and 2 dogs and am feminine. I don't watch much TV but due to having a recent op and being off work I have really gotten into "how to get away with murder" I have a mad crush on Annalise haha and have never had a long term relationship with anybody my own age (always older). I feel at quite a low point in my life and feel I could do with a little support at this time. I am quite a proud person and am not quick to wear my heart on my sleeve, I find discussing myself quite difficult. Sorry I do sound very morbid. So anyway this me and thank you for reading.

2. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello overseas neighbor (we did build the water wall)

This is a good place to connect, and to get things of your chest and get it outside of yourself.

You sound like you live the dream though 2 horses and 2 dogs (my dream lol, nah its just I love animals and being around them. I visit a family member though and their horses and dogs and whatnot)

I feel low to , and I do feel a bit better hanging around here and knowing I can ask for help. And some things I can relate to, I just dont feel right about it right now to replying it in here right now. Its just the moment I think.

If you feel like chatting getting your mind of things you can post on my wall if you like. About horses or serious stuff etc. ; p

Anyways welcome!

3. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi lifestruggles and welcome to EC :grin:

I hope you'll like it here ^^

Wow, 2 horses and dogs? That's amazing (also might be one of my dreams :wink: ). IA lso watched "How to get away with murder" but I stopped, since I tend to get addicted to series and that's when I forget to study etc. So I think I stopped half way through the first season... maybe during the second season, I can't remember ^^

4. lifestruggles

Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel so low at the moment and have thought about having counselling to try and sort my head out but not sure I would be brave enough to sit in front of a stranger and discuss myself so thought I would opt for some self help therapy. I have never done a forum before but I hope it can help me even just to progress a little would be amazing. Thank you again :slight_smile:

5. cocobean

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! Am also new and also from the UK! :slight_smile:

6. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello lifestruggles,

From what I have personally seen, this forum is incredibly welcoming and non-judgemental. Anything you feel nervous about asking about, or feel is something you consider unique to yourself and are afraid to share, trust me, you are not alone. I've only been here 2 weeks, and I feel like I've grown immensely in my confidence as a bisexual (leaning gay) male than I had before joining.

I hope you will find the support you are looking for.

#6 MisterMissy, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  7. lifestruggles

Hi cocobean. Lovely to hear from you. I hope you can also gain the knowledge you need from this forum…..

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2017 at 08:37 AM ----------

Nice to hear from you MisterMissy. I am so glad that thia forum has helped you so much and I hope that I can find some answers to my questions too.

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2017 at 08:39 AM ----------

Hi PianoKeys, lovely to hear from you. I am very lucky to have the animals that I do have but they do tie you down. I think if I didn't have animals I would maybe continue to travel more and then I wouldn't feel so lonely all the time. Its weird to think you can be so lonely in such a big world.

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2017 at 08:41 AM ----------

Hi there, what are you studying for? I tend not to watch much tv but after my op haven't been able to do much else but it is very good and even better with Annalise the eye candy in it who also plays a magnificent part lol