1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by A Number, Feb 27, 2017.

1. A Number

Hello everyone, I'm an almost 19 year-old transmale from the Southern USA. I'm not sure what else to put here, introductions have never been my strong point. :lol:
    I made this account yesterday but I didn't post an intro then because I wanted to make my profile look nice first.

I'm a nerd, a major gamer (mostly PC but I also have a PSP 2000, DS Lite, 3DS, you get the idea), and am studying for a career in Information Assurance so I guess I'm relatively good with computers (so if you ever need help with that feel free to shoot me a message). Anyway I think I'll like it here and hope y'all are doing well. ^_^

2. Luca00

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome here! :smilewave

3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hiiii ! Welcome !

What is PSP 2000 ? I have the first edition, was there another one ?

Got the DSi to

To all gamers I must ask..what games ? Or I will see you in the tech forum : D

4. A Number

Thanks for the warm welcome Luca!

PSP 2000 is the second edition, there has been three (1000, 2000, and 3000 respectively), then there's the PSP GO, and Playstation Vita which is the latest handheld Sony has put together. :slight_smile:

Fallout (3, New Vegas, and 4), anything Pokemon (official games and ROMs), indie games, Skyrim, Overwatch, Borderlands (all of them), Hotel Dusk (more a visual novel but still), Magical Starsign, various Metal Gear Solid games, etc. What about you?

5. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey and welcome! Have a nice time here :thumbsup:

6. A Number

Thank ya kindly, I like it here already. :grin:

7. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting avatar, A Number. Welcome to Empty Closets.

I'm a PC gamer mostly, but once I can manage to get a PS4 Pro, there will likely be dozens of new games I'll be buying for console.

Skyrim has been my favorite Western RPG for more than 4 years. More than 400 hours. So excited for Elder Scrolls VI.

Anything you'd like to talk about or get some input on, I'm glad to share my thoughts.

8. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I remember those devices coming out vaguely, its nice you have one. Almost felt like getting a Vita at the time, but now I do feel excited about the Switch. But I will wait until there are more games.

Love Fallout, I have been a fan since the first one. So thats why I love New vegas, but have never finished it because of bugs. Did finish Fallout 3.

Loved Hotel Dusk ! Very relaxing to play those games. Phoenix Wright also etc. etc. old point and click adventures

But just like Mr Missy if I have the ps4 I will get the Witcher and overwatch also, so excited for the Witcher !

I do like games but I hardly play anymore, last time is months ago. I need to settle a bit, internal peace. And then I will go back : )

9. A Number

Ha, thanks! It's a meme reference, something I tend to keep up with.
    I've considered getting a good console myself but it's not really affordable for me as of current. I'm primarily focusing on setting up a better PC rig as I typically game on an ol' Alienware 14.

Nice! It's sort of hard for me to pin down what my favorite RPG is. I've put in around 100 hours in Fallout 4, nearly 1000 in Pokemon Pearl. Always had a fondness for Bethesda's modding community, nexus is absolutely wonderful.

And thanks! I'll keep that in mind. ^^

My sister is a fan of the Phoenix Wright games though I've never played them myself. I do love old point and clicks though, Myst is a good example.

I'm hyped for the Witcher too! The graphics are stunning. Overwatch is pretty fun, especially if you like MMOs.

10. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    They are very relaxing to play the Phoenix Wright games. Myst I never played but I did meet someone in Boston who is working on a new game with the creator of Myst. That was cool.

I am more of the Day of Tentacle , Legend of Kyrandia , kind of point and click adventure, if you know those.

Witcher is going to be amazing, the story, and plus if they make DLC its proper DLC not just a little extra quest so loads to play ! I know I would love Overwatch : D cant wait !

11. Bakemono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all