1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by quiethere, Mar 3, 2017.

1. quiethere

hey y'all. my name is ally and i am a 28 y/o cis woman that is trying to figure out if she's bi or lesbian (but is probably lesbian). i'm currently in a somewhat long-term relationship with a cis man (5 years) and trying to decide...what to do about that. i've had feelings for women friends throughout my life but never really addressed them until now. i have questions about the results of long-term sexual repression (i.e., an intense need to act on urges that compromise values, like hooking up/flirting with friends in relationships, honesty with my partner, etc.). basically i am having a hard time being chill about this! haha. maybe it's about "making up for lost time" or something, or just wanting to get the ball rolling on this.

also, my close friends understand me as bi, but my family has no idea, and i've only referred to the possibility of being totally gay to a couple friends.

looking forward to getting to know u all. it's kinda fun being on a messageboard again! so old school hehe

2. RobKing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! I'm glad you found this place to help you find answers to your questions. Everyone here is so open and welcoming, I'm sure you'll find help and support on this site.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey quiethere. Welcome to EC. I remember when I came out as a lesbian. I went off at the deep end a little and made some choices that I regret but I guess it's all part of learning who you are.

Then again I've only recently realised that I need to come out again as agender now I know who I truly am and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Not sure I'll tell my mom tho.

If you ever need a friendly ear or a virtual shoulder to cry on feel free to message me