1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I am new to this site and want to tell you how I came out of the closet

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by butchmyhair4luv, Mar 3, 2017.

1. butchmyhair4luv

Years ago my best friend from childhood and I had become very close, and I was married to a man at the time. She went to grade school with me and was in my wedding party we always knew that we had something more. She is also my hairdresser/ barber she ran her business from her home and one night she talked me into a trim and I said yes. That was when I first came out of the closet. She had started to kiss me and it felt so right but I was so scared. So she had helped me out of the closet by giving me a haircut of a lifetime. I had very thick long curly hair down to my hips and my new soon to be life partner gave me a very slow, transforming loving haircut that helped me out of the closet. She had cut it inch by inch until it was trimmed to the collar and then she cropped it very short like a pixie using thinning shears to take out the bulk and then buzzed the back to 3/4 of an inch leaving the top longer and she had buzzed my sides short. She took 4 hrs to cut it all washing it, blowing my hair out and making the haircut very sensual. Playing with my hair while cutting she was dressed in very sexy lingerie as my hair slowly dropped all over my body. When she started the buzzer she stopped it several times to make me feel my cut hair or as she referred to it her silk. She was messaging my neck and licking and blowing into my earlobes and stopped to suck on my fingers as my hair was dropping off my head. Telling me it was coming off and going to be nice and short when she was done. I had just melted when she did this. I had become speechless when my hair reached my collar but she just kept trimming it shorter before the buzzing started eating away at my hair line. She had kissed me and told me she loves me and that was the start of a beautiful relationship. To this day she has all of my cut hair in a keepsake with the date on it. I am sadly no longer with her and my hair is very long again. I would welcome anyone wanting to talk to me.

2. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg.
    So that whole amazing story was about how you came out, and yet you're no longer with her? Did things just part ways between you two emotionally, or was it something else?

I think very few people can say that their coming out was as exciting as your's was. But it is nice to have you here on EC.

Is there anything you're looking to talk about specifically right now? Anything you'd like to get of your chest, or work through? Or are you more interesting in simply getting to know the community a bit more?

3. butchmyhair4luv

Hi there MisterMissy,
    yes coming out of the closet was exciting for me and I did not even know it was going to happen that night. It was just the way she did things that had aroused me. She loved short hair on a woman and we went from what was supposed to be a trim of an inch or two to almost a ladies crew-cut. During the haircut she put a buzzer running between my legs as she cur my hair off little by little. She kept making sure to throw the cut hair on me and lift the hair up in between the scissor blades so I could see the hair in the mirror as it severed from the blades.She then sat on my lap to cu the top of my hair and teased me with the scissors making loud snipping noises as she cut. She kept saying it still needs to be trimmed shorter as she whispered into my ear and licked my neck followed by more snipping. The feeling drove me crazy and made me ask her to cut my hair shorter and wow did she smile as she cut more off.. It was my first lesbian experience and we had relations after the haircut. We had relations on my cut hair laid out on a bed the first time. My thick long curls made a layer of silk on the bed. We were together 10 years and then parted. Sadly we parted ways but remained friends. She is now with someone else. I hope to find a new person in my life and yes I really let my hair grow back. If I ever meet the right person that wanted me to have short hair I would let them cut all my hair short again.

4. Myles Kramer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is a beautiful story-- I was searching through my neighborhood's booksharing cabinet, and I considered a couple modern love stories but tossed them back because I didn't want to immerse myself in another heteronormative (read: unobtainable) experience that would leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

To read about this kind of amazing, transformative love is inspiring! Wow my jaw dropped. However to have had that kind of love must make the next potential partner relationship a little bit hard to live up to when the last woman had been a childhood friend. Who do you see yourself pursuing in the future? Or what kind of features of relationship do you dream of now?

5. butchmyhair4luv

hi Myles,
    I have complete trust in my lover to transform me and bring me out of the closet and let our love happen. I had trusted her and loved her unconditionally allowing her to cut all my hair to please my lover. you have to trust you partner, we drifted but I am still open to a new lover, I do hope to meet someone again I would consider another long term relationship. If my partner wanted me to cut my hair short again I am very open to this and did enjoy it very much especially that my partner has trimmed me down.

6. butchmyhair4luv

The thing that turned me on about my first lover was she had lead me into a new life to allow me to start being me, she took full control of my Gender Tendencies. She had expressed her love of a masculine looking haircut on a woman many times . She had asked me to give my trust to her when she started my long haircut.she removed 26 inches of hair when it finally reached my collar and then we took it down super short and had loving relations. I was so comfortable with her after my first lesbian experience. I was no longer afraid of whom I was in the world.