1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbians and hair

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by butchmyhair4luv, Mar 5, 2017.

1. butchmyhair4luv

when I had my first lesbian relationship my Lesbian gf lloved short hiar on her partner. Yet hers was very long and wavy. Do most lesbians like a masculine haircut on the partners. She had loved it so much I let her cut almost all of my very long hair off and buzz the back and sides short. yes it was an amazing transformation. In slow stages while I watched in a mirror as I changed slowly. I watched it slowly go from my hips to my collar, to a pixie and then buzzed. she was a hairdresser and loved to cut hair. I was wondering if other lesbians like that partners hair like that I would love to hear from people about this. I also know she loved the complete control and my submission to this haircut..

#1 butchmyhair4luv, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my experience, most lesbians like long or medium hair, but everyone is different. It sounds like she had a specific fetish! Nothing wrong with that.

3. butchmyhair4luv

that it was a fetish she had but it brought me out to be whom I needed to be. She had made it so sensual by the time my hair was cut to the collar she had made me want it shorter. she had covered my eyes with a scarf when she started buzzing my hair and kept putting the cut hair in my hands and would whisper it is getting shorter as she kissed my neck and licked my earlobes.

#3 butchmyhair4luv, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  4. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My would not really call her my girlfriend cut her hair off a few weeks before we met and I saw her with long hair all the way to her butt and I loved the short hair on her. I think girls with short hair are hott but lesbians with long hair are hot too because people would expect masculinity so I don't really know. I think I would prefer short hair though but I would also cut my hair off too.